Are tiny house container homes worth buying or not? They are if you find the right one. Unless you’re interested in building and finishing, choose a complete model instead of a DIY tiny home kit. You’ll save more in the long run, especially if you couldn’t or wouldn’t want to do the hard work yourself.
The Amazon container home offered by New Generation Builders includes many stylish built-ins that others don’t come with. The kits I’ve researched don’t include anything but building materials and instructions. You have to either build it yourself (if you know what you’re doing) or hire a crew. You won’t believe what this prefabricated home from Amazon includes. Considering the size, style, and quality it’s a phenomenal offer. I had to read the info multiple times because it seemed too good to be true, but it’s the real deal.
Downsizing Makes Sense If –
Have you watched those tiny home shows and noticed the super high prices? I didn’t see one that I didn’t like, but I couldn’t believe the price tags. In some markets (including mine) a person could buy a nice ranch of average size for the price of one of those tiny wooden structures. It doesn’t make sense to downsize everything but the price.
Are tiny house container homes worth buying? They are when the price is right and you can live in a smaller area. I’m all for downsizing and living a minimalist lifestyle but the cost has to make sense. When I heard about the container home for sale on Amazon I had to take a look. I must admit I’m impressed!
The Stylish Touches and Extras Will Surprise You
What You’ll Get for the Money –
I don’t list prices on anything because they can and will change. It would be impossible to keep up with changes and I don’t want to post erroneous information. If you’re truly interested in a container home for sale on Amazon it’s best to follow the link and check it out for yourself. What I will mention are the details and features of the New Generation Builders Container Home posted above. I can easily see myself and my dog and cat living comfortably in that home. It’s more than enough space for us!
- Dimensions are 45′ L x 8′ W x 9.5′ H – 360 sq ft of beautiful living space
- 100 amp service
- Wiring to code
- Mini-split air conditioning unit
- Weather-tight foam insulated
- Are tiny house container homes worth buying? Look at all you’ll get –
- Stainless steel fridge, kitchen sink, faucet, and stove top
- Gorgeous granite counter tops and built-in dinette with chairs
- Bathroom includes toilet, shower (with glass doors), and vanity
- Double-pane sliding tinted glass door
- Beautiful custom wood cabinetry – you have to see it!
- Includes 42″ TV with sub-woofer and surround sound
- Tongue & groove Cyprus wood ceiling
- Comes with pressure-treated exterior wooden deck with awning
- Attached utility storage with exterior access
- Built-in exterior BBQ grill
- Much, much more!
- Shipped within the contiguous 48 US states
- Made in the USA
Consider a Complete Nordic Spruce Log Cabin Kit
Are Tiny House Container Homes Worth Buying or Not?
Considering all that you would get with a New Generation Builders container home, it sure seems worth it to me. Yes, it’s more expensive than your average tiny home kit, but look what you get for the money. Unlike typical home kits it’s beautifully finished and even partially furnished! You won’t have to do anything but obtain land for the home and plan everything necessary. Check your local ordinances if you haven’t already and take the next step in home ownership. Are tiny house container homes worth buying? They are if you’re ready and willing to downsize. When it’s well-designed you may never miss a larger home. Your tiny dream home can become a reality as soon as you’re willing to make it yours.