Looking for ideas for a boy’s first teddy bear birthday party? You can come up with activities, games, decorations, and food that appeal to both little ones and adults. Everyone loves to celebrate milestones, and that’s why it should be geared toward guests of all ages, especially the birthday boy. If other children will be attending use these teddy bear birthday party game ideas and activities to keep them busy and happy for hours. Consider these ideas for bear first birthday party treats and decorations too. It’s the start of the childhood memories that you will help to create with friends and relatives in attendance.
Ideas for Teddy Bear Birthday Party Decorations
When planning a first birthday party start with decorations. You don’t have to use cheap paper teddy bear birthday party decorations. Go with plush bears that can be played with and loved, and opt for streamers, balloons, and tissue paper poms in colors of your choice. The color scheme doesn’t have to be stereotypical blue because it’s for a boy.
Place a Gund animated 1st birthday singing bear in the center of the gift table or dining table and tie helium balloons to the paws. It’s an adorable centerpiece. Unlike disposable paper decorations it will double as a keepsake.
Other unique ideas for a boy’s first teddy bear birthday party include:
- Bear print decals on floors and tables
- Decorate with big wooden initials and have guests sign them
- Make a ‘don’t feed the bears’ welcome sign with a framed chalkboard
- Decorate tables with cute and cuddly plush bears that can double as children’s favors
- Clip your baby’s photos to a faux lighted tree (hang a miniature beehive, tiny honey bees, and place a plush bear at the trunk for a diy table centerpiece)
View it at Amazon – 1st Birthday Boy Decorations Kit – Beautiful Boy Colors for Little Man First Birthday Decorations – Number One Balloon – Blue Happy Birthday Banner – Blue, Light Blue and White Pink Pom Poms Balloons
When seeking ideas for a boy’s first teddy bear birthday party make super easy bear paw cupcakes. Start by baking and frosting cupcakes in a flavor of your choice. Top the frosting with chocolate shavings or shredded coconut to look like bear fur. Use a single chocolate cookie to form the paw pad and chocolate covered raisins to form the toes. These ideas for teddy bear birthday party cupcakes couldn’t get any easier or more affordable! Here are a few other budget-friendly 1st birthday teddy bear treat ideas.
Continue Reading Below
- Decorate donuts to look like super cute teddy bears (see photo)
- Make up teddy bear treat bags with Honeycombs cereal and Teddy Grahams cookies
- Set out bowls of bear poop (malted milk balls) for older kids and grownups with a silly sense of humor
- Make a teddy bear cake by arranging frosted cupcakes on a platter (use candy and fruit roll-ups to create facial features)
- Use a bear-shaped cookie cutter to make finger sandwiches
Ideas for a Boy’s First Teddy Bear Birthday Party: Don’t Forget the Smash Cake!
A first birthday party wouldn’t be the same without a smash cake. Instead of buying one from a bakery make one using a big silicone cupcake mold. It looks just like a regular cupcake only it’s supersized. Use buttercream frosting to make a bear’s face or paw instead of small candies that baby could choke on.
Teddy Bear Birthday Party Games and Activities for Toddlers –
Don’t forget the games and activities when seeking creative ideas for a boy’s first teddy bear birthday party. Set out your baby’s photo albums and/or a digital photo frame slideshow for guests. Family videos are also fun and entertaining. If kids will attend offer fun activities such as:
- Teddy bear word puzzles
- Paper place mats to color
- A teddy bear hunt (hide age-appropriate wrapped goodies and little favors)
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Bee number one birthday pinata (no one wants to hit a cute bear!)
These are just some of many creative ideas for a boy’s first teddy bear birthday party. Do you have other teddy bear-themed first birthday ideas to share? These are fun and easy to change and build on in unique new ways. Feel free to comment with your suggestions.