Why would anyone need ideas for an outdoor winter teen girl’s birthday party? For starters, not everyone has room for big indoor parties. Others prefer cool weather activities, but one other reason is far more likely. In some cases, parents won’t allow an indoor party in the winter or anytime of the year. That’s okay. Even if it’s super cold and snowing it will still be fun. Consider the following food suggestions and activities for an outside winter teen girl birthday party. Your birthday won’t be ruined, and people will stay warm. You’re going to love these ideas!
Make it a Winter Bonfire or Fire Pit Birthday Party!
What better time to have a bonfire than winter? When searching for ideas for an outdoor winter teen girl’s birthday party a source of warmth is a must. Everyone will stay toasty warm while enjoying delicious food and beverages if you have a fire pit or a bonfire. You don’t have to serve campfire roasted hot dogs and graham cracker s’mores either. Check out the following ideas for having a fire at an outdoor winter birthday party. You’ll be able to use some or all of these suggestions.
Use a Portable Fire Pit if You Can’t Have an Open Bonfire
So, what can you do if bonfires aren’t allowed in your area? Maybe you live in a neighborhood. Most city and town dwellers can have a fire pit as long as it’s covered, contained, and tended. They come in all price ranges to meet every budget. Search portable fire pits to see the many possibilities for keeping outdoor guests warm. Even if the kids won’t be roasting hot dogs and marshmallows they will still have a warm and comfortable place to chill at your outdoor winter birthday party. Use blanket-covered hay bales for seating if you won’t have enough chairs for everyone.
When seeking ideas for an outdoor winter teen girls birthday party it can be colorful and beautifully decorated, even if the ground is covered with snow. You can make colored flames in a fire pit or bonfire using Magical Flames. It’s an inexpensive way to do something unique and very cool. It’s also something that guests won’t be expecting! Just follow the instructions on the packet and sit back and watch the show.
Food and Drink Ideas for an Outdoor Winter Teen Girl’s Birthday Party
Roasted hot dogs, pudgy pies, and basic s’mores are good, but they’re not unique or very exciting. When seeking ideas for an outdoor winter teen girl’s birthday party you can do much better than typical campground food. Consider these unique bonfire food ideas for an outdoor winter teen girl’s birthday party. Everyone will love these!
- Birthday s’mores – Spread frosting with confetti sprinkles on Pop-Tart halves along with warm and gooey roasted marshmallows and chocolate or vanilla chips. They’re a delicious alternative to s’mores.
- Hot and gooey filled cones – Fill waffle cones with mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, diced fruit, nuts, caramel, or anything else you’d like. Wrap in foil and heat on a BBQ grill for a delectable outdoor winter birthday dessert. They’re delicious!
- Tacos to go – Crumble Fritos and Doritos in their snack-size bags and add prepared taco meat, shredded lettuce, cheese, diced tomatoes, salsa, and more. Stick a fork in each bag, and it’s ready to serve. It’s an easy outdoor winter teen party food that will satisfy hunger while keeping hands warm.
- Slow cooker hot cocoa – Keep hot chocolate warm and ready to serve in a slow cooker on the porch, deck, or patio. Provide mini marshmallows, peppermint sticks, whipped cream, mini chocolate chips, and chocolate-dipped spoons for stirring.
- Snowball birthday punch – Combine equal parts of Mountain Dew with blue raspberry punch. Add scoops of vanilla ice cream to form snowballs. Add a can of your favorite energy drink to kick it up a notch.
Outdoor Teen Girl Birthday Party Activities
Ways to Keep Outdoor Winter Party Guests Warm
- Set out a basket of hand and foot warmers
- Keep a stack of blankets on-hand
- Provide Dollar Store gloves
- Setup a warming station in a garage or outbuilding with a space heater
Outdoor Winter Birthday Party Decorating Ideas
- Freeze round balloons with colored water and/or activated glow sticks inside. Remove the balloons for outdoor frozen party decor to line the patio, walkways, and more
- Glow sticks in helium balloons
- Cover hanging wire basket planters with strings of fairy lights
- Sprinkle iridescent glitter on the snow and/or around the fire pit or bonfire
Don’t Forget to Buy Birthday Party Favors for Guests!
Still want ideas for an outdoor winter teen girl’s birthday party? How about snow ice cream? No, it isn’t sterile enough for Ben & Jerry’s but it’s something everyone should try at least once. Find an untouched patched of fresh snow and collect about six cups. Not only is it a tasty wintertime treat but it’s also a fun outdoor teen birthday party activity. Try the following easy recipe for snow ice cream. You’ll need:
- About 6 cups of freshly fallen snow
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla or another favorite extract
Fold all of the ingredients into half of the snow. After it’s blended fold in the rest. Serve or freeze it immediately. If desired, top it with whipped cream, sprinkles, candy, chocolate chips, flavored syrup, diced fruit, or any other favorite toppings. Set out one giant bowl and allow people to take what they want or serve it in small individual cups. When you’re lucky enough to have snow on the ground it’s one of the best ideas for an outdoor winter teen girl’s birthday party. You won’t believe how tasty it is!
Have any other suggestions or unique ideas for an outdoor winter teen girls birthday party? Leave your ideas in the comment section.